Faceoff Factor has debuted what we hope will become a yearly tradition. Our nine-piece package of training camp stories focuses on all aspects of the Pittsburgh Penguins, including new and returning players, roster competitions and of course fan views.
And to our loyal readers, we hope you all enjoy these serious and often humorous takes on what the Penguins are about to embark upon. Please leave your comments (either here or at the end of individual stories), as we have put in a lot of hard work to prepare such a lengthy project.
- Part 1: Schedules, Roster
- Part 2: Competition Comes To Fruition
- Part 3: Baby Steps From Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
- Part 4: A Jump From Juniors To Pittsburgh
- Part 5: NCAA All The Way To The NHL
- Part 6: A World Of Fantasy
- Part 7: We Talkin’ Bout Practice
- Part 8: A Look At the Job Squad
- Part 9: A Saga Fitting For Earl Mann